Saturday 12 June 2010

sometimes i just don't know what to do.

i can't even cry right now because you are watching me.
you're amazing in everyway and i love bit times like this i just don't know what to do.
you cook me breakfast in bed, you are sweet in everyway, you send me cards saying thank you for being a great girlfriend, you write me stories, send me photos of our outings, you give me beautiful jewellery, you help me in everyway. but there is a rivalry with you. i tell different people about my life and what i want from it and my exams and that gets to you. yes, maybe i do talk about the GCSE's i am doing early and my predicted grades too much. but, i'm proud of what i am doing. nobody else is going to blow my trumpet for me.
you use my name in conversation as if i don't know you.
i know you love me, but i dont want to tell you whats in my mind. i love you a lot.

it will all be okay in about half an hour don't you worry :D i love you x x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your comments :)