Friday 4 June 2010

:') thats...wow

Hello Bloggers!

i. am. jolly.

i have spend four days (non stop) with my lovely boyfriend.
Monday - He took me to Matlock. Bought me dinner, a drink. i paid for nothing.
Tuesday - I made breakfast, he bought dinner and cooked it, and got me a drink.
Wednesday - He cooked dinner (omgosh it was NOM), he also helped clean the house as a German couple were coming around to see the house.
Thursday - He cooked breakfaast (possibly the best bacon butty in ages) and he cooked my dinner.

Wednesday night -  He lent me his coat and we went out for a walk and sat down ina feild until it went dark. we walked back and we watched tele for a bit, then we played the recorder with Paula (his stepmum), then we offended her. :L
He also let me where his top to bed, yay, which i have stolen.
i have gone and left my T-Shirt and jeans at his house, so he has washed them and they are waiting at his for me to get them.

I had a really great four days. When he was inventing things on a hyper rant and they just failed, i dont think i have laughed so much in a long time!

Its been a really great holiday! like...amazing!
hopefully i am going to see my lesbian tomorrow, i'll give her a call in a min. i fucking love that girl.

but right now, i am sat, in my PJ's and boyfriends top, wrapping the holidays, which a great song; Biffy Clyro - Many of horror

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your comments :)