Sunday 18 July 2010

now this is the mood i was aiming for :D

i just had the best news EVER and it has sent me into such a high!

life is soo fucking great right now! everything is perfect :D everything.
cant wait til this weekend. its gonna be epic. Me and Lauren are ready and waiting with our special (kinda creppy) dance move (Y0 love that girl.

friday is just for me and my baby :D we get to celebrate the fantastic news we just got :D :D :D :D :D :D

now if you must excuse me, i am going to dance wildly around my beautiful room while on the phone to my amazing boyfriend! i might give the best buddy a tinkle too :D

(8) dont stop believing, hold on to that feeeeling(8)

oh and one final thing...im not pathetic, its not just that one thing and im not a twat, we see you taking the piss :L

No comments:

Post a Comment

i love to hear your comments :)